Due to the new General Data Protection Regulations 2018, we are now required to have consent from all clients and former clients to hold your personal information. We hold the following:
- Personal details
- Contact information
- Preferences and interests for individual programming
- Other information relevant to customer - surveys and/or offers
- Other information relevant to client enquiries - for example financial details
- Website usage data (for analytics)
- We also process sensitive classes of information such as physical and mental health details
You can enquire about what information we hold on you or you can ask to modify/rectify or erase the information, by emailing Malcolm Holwill (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note: If we have not trained you, or your contract expires we will hold the information for 6 months before it will be deleted. So if you come back to us after these 6 months then we will need to start from scratch.
If you do not consent by the end of May 2018 then all your information will be deleted.